In a class of its own, this impressive home has been built for maximum comfort and designed for sheer luxury. Secluded in a tree-lined and peaceful location near the Maribyrnong River, that truly delivers convenience at every turn.
A thoughtful floor plan of over 80 squares (approx) of living, sitting on a large block of about 865m2(approx). The radiant living areas are versatile and practical. Furthermore, the striking interior is a fine example of quality craftsmanship with high attention to detail, evidenced by the sleek design elements and intelligent use of space.
- Four large bedrooms, two with ensuites and three WIR. The huge master with double entry, WIR, large Spa and a large balcony with serene views.
- Three separate bathrooms and a powder room
- Multiple living areas including formal lounge with wet-bar, dining, living, and a huge retreat area with a kitchenette.
- State of the art two-pack kitchen with walk in pantry and marble bench tops, European s/s appliances with 900mm gas cook top and a Falcon oven.
- Large laundry with ample storage space
- Five separate outdoor areas with stunning views over 180 degrees.
- Oversize lock-up garage with space to accommodate 8 cars
- Beautifully landscaped rear and front yards
Multiple extras include ample storage space throughout the home, zoned ducted heating and cooling, marble throughout, spotted gum hardwood floorboards, fully monitored security system, ducted vacuum, dishwasher, large shed, water tanks, six star energy rating, builders warranty and much more.
Brilliantly located close by the river, in one of Maribyrnongs exclusive tree-lined streets; within a very short stroll of one of Australias largest shopping centres (Highpoint). The tram is only meters away, as well as being close to well-regarded schools, parks and wetland.
Best of all, this home is well priced in a location which is extremely underrated, and is poised for tremendous capital growth in the near future. Make your enquiry ASAP as this unique property might not last on the market for long.