3 Leopold Street, Maribyrnong VIC
Private Sale $1,950,000 - $2,145,000
Period Home On Over 1540m2 In Outstanding Address!
Extremely rare to find, here is an opportunity to secure a property in the highly regarded Maribyrnong precinct, set on a huge block size of over 1540sqm (approx). Nestled in an attractive and quiet street, only three blocks away from the River, this classic Spanish Mission renovated home with so many period features, was built in the 1930's. It would offer you a much desired lifestyle.
- Three large bedrooms, Master with WIR and ensuite, two with BIR’s
- Three living areas including lounge, dining and sitting room
- Spacious open plan kitchen with slate tiles and stone benchtop
- Two separate bathrooms
- Large undercover and paved alfresco
- Pleasant backyard with ample room for entertainment
Other features include:
- 24 meter frontage
- Two side laneways on both sides and a third laneway at the rear
- Gas heating and A/C
- Formal hallway with decorated skirting and high ceiling
- Garden shed
- 70,000 litre water tank
This property is ideal for further extending, development or subdivision (STCA). Perfectly positioned within 8 km from the CBD (approx), a short walk to the River, The Boathouse Cafe and the Anglers Tavern. This is really a great opportunity for land bankers and developers, call us today before it’s too late!