252 Pascoe Vale Road, Essendon VIC
Private Sale $1,000,000 Plus
Period Californian Charm, Corner Address
Commanding a strong presence on the corner of Pascoe Vale and Moreland Roads, this charming large home on an allotment of some 673m2 (approx) with potential to subdivide (STCA), is beautifully situated in a well-connected neighbourhood. You'll be drawn in by the striking facade and the spacious floor plan.
- Three very spacious bedrooms
- Three separate living areas
- Study nook
- Large kitchen/meals area with gas appliances
- Functional bathroom with two separate toilets and laundry with additional shower
- Large under house storage area
- Double garage via Moreland Rd and single garage via Pascoe Vale Rd
- More space for off street parking
- Two large bedrooms with BIR's
- Huge retreat area
- Second bathroom with separate toilet
Extras include gas heating and split system aircon, ceiling fan, undercover balcony and alfresco, ample storage space and so much more.
Situated in the Strathmore Secondary Collage zone, Moonee Ponds Creek Trail is only three blocks away, close to Napier Street cafes and shops, Fletcher Street trams, easy access to Citylink and the bus stop is at your doorstep. The location is unparalleled. Don't delay and inspect today!